'08 Assignment- "Set in Stone" Due November 30th

From Donut Falls:
YapbThumbnailer.php

http://www2.agrtek.net/2008/09/29/rock-heart-hiking/

Where is Doughnut falls?
Great shot though! Love it!

Great shots guys!!!

Another of mine.... (Was posted a while back, in "Darkside")

Crossstonewithorangemoss.jpg

There are some fantastic photos!!!!

Mount Robson in British Columbia Canada. You normally can't see the top of this Mountain. Largest Mountain in BC, Over 14,000 feet

mtRobson.jpg

Arto, Lego and Gsurf Great shots! Beautifully done!

Took this a while ago.. and thought might be a nice contribution to the assignment.

2875017612_09b8b8e229.jpg

Pko that is a really cool shot! It really looks as if it is going acrossed the lake. Great job!! And welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads!

Pko that is a really cool shot! It really looks as if it is going acrossed the lake. Great job!! And welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads!

Thank you and appreciate the comment and welcome. I hope to learn and share a lot in the future in the forum.

Oh no! The due date is coming up!

But anyway, I am very, very, surprised at the results from this assignment. It's been wonderful to see all of the pics. There has yet to be one that I haven't marveled at.

Oh no! The due date is coming up!

But anyway, I am very, very, surprised at the results from this assignment. It's been wonderful to see all of the pics. There has yet to be one that I haven't marveled at.

The due date on the top is just a guideline as to when we are starting the next assignment. People are still free to post after the due date. These threads are going to stay open until there is a reason to close them.
So everyone is MORE!! than welcome to post as many photos and for as long as they would like to. :mrgreen::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back