'08 Subject Assignment #5 - SIGNS - Due March 14th

I took this one at Xmas but it still cracks me up.

DSC_7266_edited-2.jpg

:lol:

This is my fave so far...funny and nice composition too...

^^^ :lol:

I saw this one last night as I was driving, and incurred the wrath of the driver behind me by stopping to take a pic. Due to the reflections it's a little hard to read, but it says "World Best Apple Cake – Must be Legal Eating Age For a Slice *and never convicted". I'll try to go back and get a daytime shot.
signcakekd5.jpg

signdm1.jpg

Because of the wording, this one makes me thing they wanted pet owners to give the pets enemas....

signexcee1.jpg

^^^ :lol:

I saw this one last night as I was driving, and incurred the wrath of the driver behind me by stopping to take a pic. Due to the reflections it's a little hard to read, but it says "World Best Apple Cake – Must be Legal Eating Age For a Slice *and never convicted". I'll try to go back and get a daytime shot.
signcakekd5.jpg

When you go back to reshoot, can you overnight me a slice of apple cake? ;)

I saw this an didn't have my camera so I used my cell phone. The best part of this sign is that the sign is on a door that leads to..............Wait for it.................

PIC-0062.jpg

OUTSIDE !!

Only in California !!

Nice of them to post it at the appropriate height for the dogs to read :lol:

signdogfu5.jpg

actually I was squatting, but hey :mrgreen:

l_c8c7da450af31cfe75ae4aac710556a4.jpg

sorry about the glare :[

Because of the wording, this one makes me thing they wanted pet owners to give the pets enemas....
It's funny how the letters down the middle of the sign have faded to read "SAVE". And that is one serious fine.

IMG_4820.jpg

And here's the lake ... fish houses, cars, trucks and hikers, etc frequent this lake all winter long. I wonder why the concern for "only" snowmobilers?

IMG_4816bJPG.jpg

Most reactions

Back