'08 Technical Assignment #4 - The bottom of the river - Due Feb 29th

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Theme: The bottom of the river

Due Date: Thursday February 29, 2008
Use a polarizing filter to catch a glimpse of what is on the bottom of the river/lake/whatever outside body of water might have something cool on the bottom of it.

You might update the date in your first post?

Speedy said:
You might update the date in your first post?
Went into the first post and did it for monkeykoder ;)

oops, sorry, not a today photo.

I dont have a polorizer, but I took this this summer, see the fishy?
DSC_0071.jpg

I dunno if this counts?
Shallow water... you can see the pebbles fading away.

2169721765_140d820fa4.jpg

hmmm... wish i would have saw this in time.... i'll try to get some up this week.....

I would love to take part in this shoot as well, but being a Canadian also its a no go. I mean I could... but its been -30 or colder for a few months so I'm in no way hacking through 2-10 feet of ice :p (no not an exaggeration... loaded semi trucks travel on the rivers up here to get to remote camps)

I would love to take part in this shoot as well, but being a Canadian also its a no go. I mean I could... but its been -30 or colder for a few months so I'm in no way hacking through 2-10 feet of ice :p (no not an exaggeration... loaded semi trucks travel on the rivers up here to get to remote camps)

i'm originally from michigan... i loved it when the lakes would freeze... we'd go out on them for miles in our truck, set up for ice fishing and what not.... that's with ice that's just a few ft thick.. i'd imagine in -30 it's a lot thicker!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back