1:1 MACRO, the Fly.

hmmm...............I think it looks better than Gipsons fly.
Now that rose has fixed it.

Look at this shyt...............I have created a monster.
Yes folks..........just call me MR. mentor.
haha
LOL!!! It just felt a little dull and the hairs seemed kinda soft. I just brought everything out as much as I could. I also sharpened it!

Already told you

lol.........remember

Oh boy and here comes Gipson .............again.
Ok Gipson, I see where this is going. Don't make me pull out the big guns.

By the way Gipson, you've been somewhat of an inspiration to me.
I now have a reason to be better than you. My life is not only complete, but it is ON Gipson.
Though it make take a lifetime for me to achieve this goal, to for once, put a better image on the photo forum than you.
This is not for lack of effort Gipson. I have been out gunned. And I have been forced to upgrade.
Thanks to you. Especially you.

I have LIGHT on the way Gipson, and you are in trouble.

IT'S ON SON!

:) !!!!

I now have a reason to be better than you. My life is not only complete, but it is ON Gipson.
Though it make take a lifetime for me to achieve this goal, to for once, put a better image on the photo forum than you.
This is not for lack of effort Gipson. I have been out gunned. And I have been forced to upgrade.

IT'S ON SON!

LOL! My goal is to beat Lightspeed, I got ages until I can even think about competing with Cgipson!

IT'S ON SON!

LOL! My goal is to beat Lightspeed, I got ages until I can even think about competing with Cgipson!

<BLUSH>! Gotta remember... I started doing this a long time ago.. was just away for a while! I just get lucky once in a while!

Why do you suppose he took off?

WHY? How about a very rare, well spiced Ribeye.. calling my name! I was HUNGRY! :) Gotta have priorities, ya know! :)

You sir have good taste. I personally marinate my ribeye steak in a peter lugers/montreal steak house seasoning/garlic salt marinade for 24 hours and charcoal grill to 160 degrees of perfection. Can't wait for spring.

160 degrees... why not just eat some shoe leather? lol!... I actually like about 135 to 140 myself! And I usually just do a rub a few hours before cooking. Sometimes cold smoke a steak a few hours before throwing it on the grill too.. delicious! :)

Edit: Montreal Steak seasoning.. HELL YEA!! Penzeys, though.. good stuff!

Better not turn ur back on me Gipson.
I'm the best friend you got here. You just don't know it yet.

When you need something printed, free of charge, in professional manner.
You let me know. I will deliver you an image, on paper, that will blow ur mind.
Promise.

LightSpeed , likes Charles in a manly," lets have a beer and watch a game" fashion.
I am a womans dream. I am not gay and he is married. I love women and they love me. So lets drop that , this instant.
Ballistics. Ok? You fk'r. lol

I must admit, Gipson looks suave and debonair in a leopard hat.

I 'm not going anywhere! You be my strange, somewhat demented buddy.. but thats cool!

I do appreciate it.. and when I get an image that I feel will do it.. we WILL! :)

Actually not married.. just have a wonderful girlfriend! It was her leopard hat... and I was just playing with some lights... lol!

BTW.. you can all call me Charlie, if you want.. that is my name! That is what friends usually call me... and I think most of us are friends! :)

Most reactions

Back