1:1 MACRO, the Fly.

By the way Gipson.
Here is my cat. lol

6687800367_e6a5817d4b_b.jpg

Ok my buggy friends. I have a stupid question (ok the only stupid question is the one not asked lol) what does it mean 1:1 doesn't it mean you zoomed in 100% I know a dumb question lol. So does this pic really look like this sooc or it's zoomed in 100%. My answer that I think...... It's zoomed 100% am I right?

Well Charlie If were all friends please please please call me Becky! Not Rebecca lol! That goes to all yal! Roflmao! I only chose this op name bc I was lame and thought I knew photography and was gonna opena business and what easier way then to use your own name...... Legal full name..... So thus Rebecca. Well the naive 27 yr old who was charging people is gone with the wind lol!! I wish I could change my op name to what I use for everything else! Lol!

Ok now that the ramble is done! Becky Becky Becky ;)

Ok my buggy friends. I have a stupid question (ok the only stupid question is the one not asked lol) what does it mean 1:1 doesn't it mean you zoomed in 100% I know a dumb question lol. So does this pic really look like this sooc or it's zoomed in 100%. My answer that I think...... It's zoomed 100% am I right?

My macro lens is not a zoom.. so it not "zoomed" at all! It is at maximum magnification though. Many (most) true macro lenses do what is called 1:1 magnification (the ratio of subject size to a full frame sensor or 35mm film frame). The folloowing might help:

Macro Photography for Beginners – Part 1

Macrophotography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well Charlie If were all friends please please please call me Becky! Not Rebecca lol! That goes to all yal! Roflmao! I only chose this op name bc I was lame and thought I knew photography and was gonna opena business and what easier way then to use your own name...... Legal full name..... So thus Rebecca. Well the naive 27 yr old who was charging people is gone with the wind lol!! I wish I could change my op name to what I use for everything else! Lol!

Ok now that the ramble is done! Becky Becky Becky ;)

Hi Becky!

I have dated two lovely women in my past.. that were named Becky, so it has wonderful memories and connotations for me! ;)

Thanks Charlie I get it now. It's the lens yal r using. See the reason I ask is bc in lightroom you have the option of 1:1 or 3:1 I think.... I dont have the programs in front of me at this time bc laptop crapped out on me.

cgipson1 said:
Hi Becky!

I have dated two lovely women in my past.. that were named Becky, so it has wonderful memories and connotations for me! ;)

Well I'm glad my name brings good memories to ya ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back