1 day old - precious Lucy

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all... just some portraits of my friends brand new bub. hope you enjoy. comments and critique always appreciated. x and sorry about the uneven borders... i forgot i trimmed some!

#1..

lucy1.jpg

#2...
lucy6.jpg

#3..
lucy7.jpg

#4...
lucy2.jpg

#5...
lucy4.jpg

#6..
lucy8.jpg

and yes i was ridiculously :confused: clucky after this experience xx

Lovely baby. #5 is more striking to me. My Heartfelt Congratulations to your friend. and to you for the shoots.

Oh, I love those little feet!
Beautiful baby. Congratulations to your friend ... she is so lucky to have you as her friend so she will always have some wonderful baby photos!

Great work again... what a cute baby! I especially like numbers 4 and 5.

J

thanks guys.... yes she sure is precious!! and considering the rather 'average' hospital lighting, i am loving the results xx

and Corinna.... bub's mummy is actually a professional photographer herself (she has the Bachelor that i would love!!) so she sure will have some ripper photos!! Im just glad i got the opportunity to take some at this wee age xx

thanks again... glad you are liking xx

I really like them all, but the last in the series is a real standout for me. That's a fantastic shot !!!

Welcome to the world little Lucy! I hope you will share more of her as she grows!

thanks

april.....(maybe some window light?)... my friend was in a shared ward and her bed was near no windows otherwise i would have used it for sure... you know how much i love natural window light... it had a curtain around her bed too so i used my 580speedlight and bounced the flash

Pirate... #6 is special to me too... how tiny is that wee hand... and next to my finger it is just the cutest thing...thanks

xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back