What's new

1000th POST (56k warning)

lostprophet said:
...The BIG panoramic was taken just off the high street in Fort William in Scotland, what a site to have just off the high street, all we have in Reading is the bus depot and a 12th century Abbey thats nothing more than a pile of stone ;)
Ahh, I see you've now posted the locations on the 3 landscape pics...thanks. They really are beautiful shots. You otter post more of 'em.

(And speaking of your town of Reading ...your description of your 'location' by your av never fails to crack me up.)
 
Nice series! Your B&W landscape is gorgeous. :)
 
Antarctican said:
Ahh, I see you've now posted the locations on the 3 landscape pics...thanks. They really are beautiful shots. You otter post more of 'em.

(And speaking of your town of Reading ...your description of your 'location' by your av never fails to crack me up.)

Ahhhh Reading UK, well what can I say about the town ( we're still not a city ) of Reading. we do have a good Music Festival each year when 150,000 of the great unwashed descend upon us ( and yes I am one of them ) well thats the plus points, thats not true we do have a good Railway station where you can catch a train and go nearly anywhere in the UK so thats a good thing.

Other than that its the M4 motorway and drive somewhere else in the UK :lol:

No just kidding, Reading has the most Pubs in a square mile than anywhere I've ever been, just a shame none of then do London Pride;)
 
Hoppy said:
1k post and nothing cuuute to show in it??

Well I suppose you made up for it with something cuddly!!!!!!!!

Well at least I've met Poppy and Libby ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom