What's new

1000th Post

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
42
Location
Whitby,Ontario,Canada.
I thought I would do something a little different for my 1000th post and thank the following people who consistently comment and offer recognition for my photos and just post my favourite shot of mine this past year. Thanks to in no particular order Chiller, Jon Mikal, LaFoto, Daleb, brother in law Airic, Aprilraven, Mansi, Photogal, John Cruzin E, Raymond B, Meysha, and I am sure I have forgot some. Thanks for all your kind words.

Titled Playing Shy on a First Date.

courting.jpg
 
wooohoo cannoncan! :hug::
it's great to view your images and comments always! really do like your work:hail:

neat shot here again :mrgreen: sweet title :lovey:
 
That is a sweet capture canoncan. Love the positions you've caught them in. They really play off each other well. Nice vignetting too..whetether natural or not it works with this shot.:)
And yeh the title is very fitting.

Keep up the good work!
 
Yep this is definately a great shot ... I too am a fan of the vignetting !

Oh and congrats again on 1000! :mrgreen:
 
:band: :headbang: Congrats my friend on your 1000th. A Canoncan post is always one of my first to pull up, and Im never dissappointed. And this shot is right up there with the rest. Great work and I look forward to more of your work. :headbang: :band:
 
5.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
5.gif


This is such an awesome photo that it is a pleasure to see it up here again. Lovely one to celebrate your (meanwhile more than) 1000 posts! :hugs:
 
Congratulations on your 1000th!!! I started a post for you in Off Topic discussions, but you must never go over there! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom