14 vintage cameras new homes needed

Polaroid Multishot

$multi1.jpg$multi2.jpg$multi3.jpg$multi4.jpg$multi5.jpg$multi6.jpg

For the price I'm not entirely sure but I was thinking it must be worth around the £100 mark (if not make me an offer)

and it comes with everything as shown in pic

I am in Massachusetts, where are you located? I am interested in either the Rollie or the voigtlander. I was hoping to find one under $200, and still in a acceptable condition.

Polaroid Multishot

View attachment 31044View attachment 31045View attachment 31046View attachment 31047View attachment 31048View attachment 31049

For the price I'm not entirely sure but I was thinking it must be worth around the £100 mark (if not make me an offer)

I see 100 being a little steep. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on this particular camera. Right now theres one selling on ebay for close to 100 but I found an old listing that sold (working condition) for $5.50. I could see myself paying around 30$ but I'd be willing to bend. If anyone else has some info on this cameras worth or feels im ripping him off feel free to call me out on it. I think were both a little lost on the value of the camera.

Polaroid Multishot. I could see myself paying around 30$ but I'd be willing to bend. If anyone else has some info on this cameras worth or feels im ripping him off feel free to call me out on it. I think were both a little lost on the value of the camera.

I am definitely lost on the value... it was a guess so any advice would be welcome

I am in Massachusetts, where are you located? I am interested in either the Rollie or the voigtlander. I was hoping to find one under $200, and still in a acceptable condition.

I am based near London in the UK so would have to arrange shipping... but again I'm not entirely sure on value but I think they worth are approx the same... how about $260 (inc shipping) for either one you can choose... unless someone can help with value (I want to make sure its fair for all)

How much for the Rollei III

Hi as last post I am guessing on value but I think around $260 inc shipping is fair (please say if you think it is over or under valued... I wont be offended :))

Polaroid Multishot. I could see myself paying around 30$ but I'd be willing to bend. If anyone else has some info on this cameras worth or feels im ripping him off feel free to call me out on it. I think were both a little lost on the value of the camera.

I am definitely lost on the value... it was a guess so any advice would be welcome

Hi I have just emailed the-impossible-project.com and they have come back saying that it is only worth around £20 (30$) but I will have to put shipping onto that which will be about £10 which will put the price up to around $50 inc shipping to Atlanta, USA... please let me know if that is acceptable if so I will get it all packed up for you. Thanks

As long as it works I would be happy paying $50 for it. How will I pay you?

Hi I cannot guarantee it works as I do not have any film to test it... however I do know that it was working up until my dad retired in 2005 where it was then packed away until last weekend... but if you find it doesn't work when you receive it I will be happy to refund you if you return it to me.

If you are happy with that then I guess the best way to pay is by paypal so if you can send me you email address I will raise a paypal invoice and send it to you. I will send the camera to you on an international signed for delivery service to ensure it arrives in good time and order.

Oh only Paypal huh? Yeah I am sorry that I don't do PayPal. But again thanks.

the multishot is all mechanical (no batteries) so if you press the shutter release cord it should fire. I'll private message you the paypal account name.

Oh only Paypal huh? Yeah I am sorry that I don't do PayPal. But again thanks.

If you are still interested, you do not need a paypal account to send funds to someone who has one.. :)

Hi I found the etsy site to be selling a voigtlander for $67.00 us. Is there anyway you can look up this site and you can check the prices, for your camera?

Most reactions

Back