What's new

1930's Threstle

Marc Kurth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Built as part of the WPA programs, still going strong - but man does it creak and groan under load!

9010web.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love this shot. The reflections in the water are spectacular...wish we could see it in full fall foliage! Great job!

-Dan
 
Thanks Dan,

I recently moved to Bastrop, TX from California and I have been following train tracks on my mountain bike looking for photo opportunities in my new town. I'll be riding back down there soon as the trees turn bright green with new spring growth.

I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Marc
 
Hmm, what a great idea, follow the rails on the mountain bike. I use to carry a camera on the motorcycle any time I went out but I sold the bike long before I actively pursued learning anything about photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom