What's new

1950s - 1960s Enlarger?

BBaier

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks, I'm new here and initially posted this to the Photography Equipment & Products forum, but this looks like a more appropriate place.

I'm trying to identify the piece of equipment in this photo and I'm not having much luck. It looks like an enlarger, maybe, but the head is so squat and the base has a lot more going on, compared to most examples out there. It has this real "Space Age" vibe, doesn't it?
Anyone have an idea?
OGL0566-0162.webp
 
I got an answer in the Darkroom forum: It's a Kodak Flurolite Enlarger.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom