What's new

1st actual shoot

blatty86

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
jacksonville nc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took these pics for my wife's manager. i like them but i know theres always room for improvement. any c&c is welcome
28322_400607808585_768208585_4073149_3652033_n.jpg

28322_400607813585_768208585_4073150_6921028_n.jpg

28322_400608403585_768208585_4073170_3012051_n.jpg

28322_400608413585_768208585_4073171_7298113_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
sorry mods i just put this in the wrong section, would u mind moving it to the photography beginners section
 
You'll have to post these on photobucket or similar hosting site and link from there. You can't link from your gmail account.
 
sorry didnt realize that at first, fixing it now
 
I like the composition of the first shot. I wish the cars were gone and the trees were not so over saturated. Did you bump the greens in post? Also it looks like you got carried away with the sharpening. The very top of the trees look crisp or brittle.

The second shot is a picture of a shrub with a building behind it. Step back... Walk around... Find aspot were the vegitation frames the building instead of blocks it. From what I have learned in the past few months is that your feet can be your best friend. (even if they stink)

I like the third shot a bit more. I only wish that you would have taken the photos early morning instead of late afternoon. The sun would have lit the sign nicely and you would have avoided the sun glare in the last shot.

Speaking of the last shot. The letters are raised off of the background making them hard to read. Might want to avoid this angle altogether.
 
Here what I think

1. Part of car and tree overexpose

2. There is a composition issues here.

3. Part of glass look burnt out, also there is a composiiton issues here

4. This one doesn't do anything to me. Sun glare is annoying.


Sorry.
 
Ok thanks. What's a good way to bring out vivid colors without overdoing it?
Also what software are the majority of u using
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom