What's new

1st attempt at PP..

Gdav36

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville,TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK.. so I undoubtedly know that i haven't shined a turd into a gold bullion, but I find myself often either under or over exposing my shots, so I tried my hand at playing with these 2 pics, as they were the first two that came up when i opened my folder... better.. worse...?

1. Original
DSC_1958.jpg


2. Shined up terd...
DSC_1958-1.jpg


3.Original
DSC_1956.jpg


4. Still a terd... got a little noisy in the edges particularly =/
DSC_1956-1.jpg
 
About the pp only? Not over done and helped the photo. Good Job!
 
I agree with Mohaimenk, the second is the stronger one. The original on the first holds its own.
 
I agree cloud number 2 is good but bay the way what is the PP ?
 
Yesterday i also took one shot and did some lighting may be some like it little more exposed but weather was like that only huge and dark clouds. WHAT say
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom