Photo #1 - Hot bike but the background ruins this shot. The No Parking sign is distracting. Would be a really good shot if there was a better setting. The reflection also takes away, my eyes kept glancing to it trying to figure out what was in the reflection.
Photo #2 - Don't really perfer the angle of this shot. The licence plate shouldn't be peeking in. Maybe try a differen't angle so the muffler looks like its part of something.
Photo #3 - I like this one. Has an abstract feel to it.
Photo #4 - Really nice shot! It would really sweet if the headlights were on..and if that car wasn't in the background.
Photo #5 - That a red fire hydrant in the back? Looks like the car has a party hat on-hehe. Another nice shot but I'd change the background. The building doesn't do much. The plants are nice but the building takes away. Also, what's that in the middle of the windshield?...
Photo #6 - Great shot! Would be nice to see the Honda symbol a bit better though.
Photo #7 - Good idea, but again watch the background.
Great job with your shoot! Love the car and bike, wish I had them..I just got a darn sporty cavalier...:er:
Hope these comments help.