er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #1 thank you #1 #2
S SwissJ TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 243 Reaction score 1 Location Brooklyn, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #2 Your graphic art seems to always end up with symmetrical forms. I find these to be static and 2 dimensional. I'm curious what you're going after.
Your graphic art seems to always end up with symmetrical forms. I find these to be static and 2 dimensional. I'm curious what you're going after.
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #3 i think these should go on an art forum and not a photography forum, because you can't even tell these were once photographs.
i think these should go on an art forum and not a photography forum, because you can't even tell these were once photographs.
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #4 Number 2 looks pretty interesting a sharp. I would say it's worthy enough to be framed as an abstract piece.
Number 2 looks pretty interesting a sharp. I would say it's worthy enough to be framed as an abstract piece.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Dominantly said: Number 2 looks pretty interesting a sharp. I would say it's worthy enough to be framed as an abstract piece. Click to expand... hehe thanks
Dominantly said: Number 2 looks pretty interesting a sharp. I would say it's worthy enough to be framed as an abstract piece. Click to expand... hehe thanks
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #6 You've found the Polar Coordinate filter in Photoshop: #2 is colorful, I like it. Looks they were both made from the same image but the first was sized to square. You can see thousands of these on Flickr. Just find the Magic Circle groups. Here's a simple one I did in about 15 seconds:
You've found the Polar Coordinate filter in Photoshop: #2 is colorful, I like it. Looks they were both made from the same image but the first was sized to square. You can see thousands of these on Flickr. Just find the Magic Circle groups. Here's a simple one I did in about 15 seconds:
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #7 Here's another one, older though, it's called Sad Sack:
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 awwww now I feel dumb lol
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #9 Im going to put this into simple terms. These do nothing at all for me. They should be in "The Creative Corner" at best. Even if these were made from photographs you took, they have turned into a form of computer art.
Im going to put this into simple terms. These do nothing at all for me. They should be in "The Creative Corner" at best. Even if these were made from photographs you took, they have turned into a form of computer art.