2 OF THE BEST TPF PHOTOGS MEET IN NYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the thread Mo...that would be fun to meet up with another TPFr...three people I'd like to meet in person: Ron Evers, Bitter Jeweler, and Tirediron...

What a trip...hope you guys had fun...I got the title...great idea...loved it...don't know what's going on with a few people here...but wow...silliness prevails once again...no wonder humanity is suffering...there's a lack of humor...we all need a chuckle...positivity keeps our minds strong against the forces that attempt to keep us down...

Thanks for the thread Mo...that would be fun to meet up with another TPFr...three people I'd like to meet in person: Ron Evers, Bitter Jeweler, and Tirediron...

What a trip...hope you guys had fun...I got the title...great idea...loved it...don't know what's going on with a few people here...but wow...silliness prevails once again...no wonder humanity is suffering...there's a lack of humor...we all need a chuckle...positivity keeps our minds strong against the forces that attempt to keep us down...

Thanks buddy. Hope all's well with you. I haven't talked to you in a while and mainly because I've been quiet in TPF a lot lately. A few here got the humor in it but to be honest, I knew a few would have a negative responses. I'm still waiting for Tyler and Bitter to say something :lmao:

But yeah, as for the travel, it was tiring man. I left to NYC got there at 2am woke up and met up with Misha. He was cool in person. He showed me his first wedding images, I was blown away, amazing job, I'm sure he'll post them here soon. Just pretty much hung out for an hour then I was off to NJ to shoot the wedding. Left NJ at 2am got to DC at 6:20am, woke up at 9am for a 2nd wedding on Saturday. So the trip was fun but by the end of it, I was just ehhhhh!

But hey, it paid off!

NJ event was nice (just a picture to show you the venue)

263458_232219180136029_145244588833489_848603_4602915_n.jpg

DC wedding was even more elegant with colors!

264506_232315376793076_145244588833489_849126_3778463_n.jpg

269680_232315356793078_145244588833489_849125_7989517_n.jpg

Wow! Those are colorful...I don't plan on getting married as I'm just a 'puter geek with nothing really going for me and no real desire to be in a relationship...but if I were to get married...man...I'd love to be in a place with that much color...

Is that lens flair I see in the third photo? The odd purplish oblong shapes?

I've been doing alright. Still trying to keep my mind positive which is hard in these days. How'd you travel? Plane, train or automobile? You know, soon we'll be handcuffed to our seats and naked when we fly...I'm not going to travel by that means anymore...

Wow! Those are colorful...I don't plan on getting married as I'm just a 'puter geek with nothing really going for me and no real desire to be in a relationship...but if I were to get married...man...I'd love to be in a place with that much color...

Is that lens flair I see in the third photo? The odd purplish oblong shapes?

I've been doing alright. Still trying to keep my mind positive which is hard in these days. How'd you travel? Plane, train or automobile? You know, soon we'll be handcuffed to our seats and naked when we fly...I'm not going to travel by that means anymore...

LOL!!!! You're crazy! I traveled by car. As far as the purple light they were from the DJ, projecting moving light on the ceiling.

Yo girls over computers trust me on this! :D

For some reason I can never see any of your pics Mohaimenk. Or Agentdrex.

Thanks for the thread Mo...that would be fun to meet up with another TPFr...three people I'd like to meet in person: Ron Evers, Bitter Jeweler, and Tirediron...What a trip...hope you guys had fun...I got the title...great idea...loved it...don't know what's going on with a few people here...but wow...silliness prevails once again...no wonder humanity is suffering...there's a lack of humor...we all need a chuckle...positivity keeps our minds strong against the forces that attempt to keep us down...
Thanks buddy. Hope all's well with you. I haven't talked to you in a while and mainly because I've been quiet in TPF a lot lately. A few here got the humor in it but to be honest, I knew a few would have a negative responses. I'm still waiting for Tyler and Bitter to say something :lmao:But yeah, as for the travel, it was tiring man. I left to NYC got there at 2am woke up and met up with Misha. He was cool in person. He showed me his first wedding images, I was blown away, amazing job, I'm sure he'll post them here soon. Just pretty much hung out for an hour then I was off to NJ to shoot the wedding. Left NJ at 2am got to DC at 6:20am, woke up at 9am for a 2nd wedding on Saturday. So the trip was fun but by the end of it, I was just ehhhhh! But hey, it paid off! NJ event was nice (just a picture to show you the venue)
263458_232219180136029_145244588833489_848603_4602915_n.jpg
DC wedding was even more elegant with colors!
264506_232315376793076_145244588833489_849126_3778463_n.jpg
269680_232315356793078_145244588833489_849125_7989517_n.jpg
OH WOW DUDE COOL NICE PHOTOS WOW COOL

Why all the bickering amongst the members lately? Jeesh, internet egos have been running wild the past month it seems!

I think its pretty cool that some members have been able to meet up.

Cool thread, Mo-hymen. Looks like you made one friend.

Operative: 'one'.

LevelUP.png

Let me say this one more time, fkin stop using my name on ANY THREADS!!!! You and I are done. No more name dropping. Have I ever put your name on ANY of my thread? Fk off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back