2 OF THE BEST TPF PHOTOGS MEET IN NYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're butt hurt?

Over that? Aww, c'mon Mo, toughen up!

Thats funny........ They don't look like Kundalini and Bitter Jeweler.
Man, I was happily sitting on the sidelines with this one, sipping a nice cool lemonade, and you have to go and say something like that. :blushing:

Thanks, but since you broke the skin (say AYE if you know what I mean), I'll add my little 2¢.

I too question your presence in this forum. Do you ever post anything here?

i did 4 years ago.. when i was a 'beginner'.

Dude get over it, this thread is just for kicks. I don't have that big of an ego to claim to be best. It was meant for a joke. I barely post here now days, but thought I'd post after some time. Learn to relax a little. Don't be like Schwetty. He's old, it suits him.
The possible reason there has been some negative, derogatory and a generous helping of calumniator comments on this thread is because those that have witnessed your responses over the years can't help but believe that is your true position. You are a decent photographer, but place a higher value of your own work than it merits.

Man, I was happily sitting on the sidelines with this one, sipping a nice cool lemonade, and you have to go and say something like that. :blushing:

Thanks, but since you broke the skin (say AYE if you know what I mean), I'll add my little 2¢.

i did 4 years ago.. when i was a 'beginner'.

Dude get over it, this thread is just for kicks. I don't have that big of an ego to claim to be best. It was meant for a joke. I barely post here now days, but thought I'd post after some time. Learn to relax a little. Don't be like Schwetty. He's old, it suits him.
The possible reason there has been some negative, derogatory and a generous helping of calumniator comments on this thread is because those that have witnessed your responses over the years can't help but believe that is your true position. You are a decent photographer, but place a higher value of your own work than it merits.

This can't be right! Although my account has been active since 2008 (which I made for some work related thing) I been active since July 2010. Can't be years :D

But I am a cocky dick here, no joke!

No seriously though, I don't care much. Both Kofman and I knew it'd stir things up and I did it for kicks. I actually tell people I suck and still in learning mode. But this is a forum, and with so many noobs here, I've began to see it as a joke. No offense to you and some of the members here. But the negative bickerting by most members overshadows the positive in TPF.

Derrel, I just need some onion rings man then I'll be content! :)

I see.. You are speaking on behalf of Kofman now. You are a joke man.
Man, I was happily sitting on the sidelines with this one, sipping a nice cool lemonade, and you have to go and say something like that. :blushing:Thanks, but since you broke the skin (say AYE if you know what I mean), I'll add my little 2¢.
This can't be right! Although my account has been active since 2008 (which I made for some work related thing) I been active since July 2010. Can't be years :DBut I am a cocky dick here, no joke!No seriously though, I don't care much. Both Kofman and I knew it'd stir things up and I did it for kicks. I actually tell people I suck and still in learning mode. But this is a forum, and with so many noobs here, I've began to see it as a joke. No offense to you and some of the members here. But the negative bickerting by most members overshadows the positive in TPF. Derrel, I just need some onion rings man then I'll be content! :)

263458_232219180136029_145244588833489_848603_4602915_n.jpg

DC wedding was even more elegant with colors!

264506_232315376793076_145244588833489_849126_3778463_n.jpg

269680_232315356793078_145244588833489_849125_7989517_n.jpg

I might be one in the minority, but I don't find anything special about these wedding shots.

1. Strongest of the bunch, but even the larger size, it's hard for me to tell much detail. It's too large for the resize option here.
2. Seems underexposed and a tad soft around the edges. Not sure exactly what's wrong, but it doesn't scream "professional, I got hired for this shot" and the colorful lighting is all blown out.
3. Why didn't you strobe this cake? The main subject is underexposed and you should have included more dof for the objects in front of the cake on the table.

Not trying to get in on the bickering, but these shots don't really match the attitude you have around here. I sort of remember when you came on here for CC, then you got magnets for your vehicle and have sort of turned into a cocky pro that doesn't really have the grounds to be cocky. Remember, just because you are making good money doing it, doesn't mean you are great and need to rid your life of being humble.

I've seen some great shots from you, don't get me wrong, you have some skill ... but c'mon man, tone the attitude down.

I have to agree with Kundalini. I have no grudge with anyone, but I think the general perception of you, Mo, is that your arrogance exceeds your skill level. Thats not to say that you do not possess any skills, so I do not mean that as a put down. I do recall how you used to gloat when you got your 5D. Every chance you got, you would chime in on a thread touting your new camera ( even before you had any skill with it ). Thats just calling it how I see it and how I remember it. It was rather obnoxious. Given that you knew you would get flack for this post ( which you admitted ) shows that you intended for that, which means you like to stir sh*t. Nothing wrong with it, but ya gotta be able to take your lumps if you are going to go out of your way to dish it out.

Also, next time try some fill-flash/bounce flash on your cake shot. The colors would still pop if you get the exposure right. In that shot the cake looks way underexposed.

HEY SCHWETTY............STFU! You're an idiot. Yes I brought your name up here. You're a retard who swears to stay out of my thread yet here you are, back at it again, and this time I didn't even mention your name. Remember you talked **** about most of the people in this thread and how much they sucked as a photographer and your constent complaining through FB chats and IMs. Dude I had it w/ you.

For anyone that don't believe me, pull up his threads and you'll see how many times he got his ass handed to him by people here because he's talking crap about another photographer.

Ok I'm done w/ him. Problem w/ this forum is, there are too many people complaing about others and they, themselves don't have much to show. I'm not the best and don't claim to be. But I'm doing something w/ the skills I got, learning as I go, and will go beyond. I'll see you guys later. I'm hungry. Ron's pasta did it for me!

Can you see it????

This is where they passionately kiss.

Oh sorry, my bad.

2 things. Can't believe this is still open and can't believe I read it through. Wish I could get that time back.

I wonder what you people argued about on the internet before you got into photography...

2 things. Can't believe this is still open and can't believe I read it through. Wish I could get that time back.

I wonder what you people argued about on the internet before you got into photography...

HD DVD vs Blu-Ray

Mod, can you move this non-sense thread out of here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back