2 Part Question... What are your thoughts?

Okay, so since you asked us for the C&C on this one. . . there must be something that YOU see in the image. . . what is it?

I'll tell you in a minute. :lol:

LOL! PM it to me. . . I'm about to go to bed!

H'OKAY, okay. We're on page 2 now, so I'll post it here.

I'm trying to determine if my cloning is horrific (which I think it is) or not. Sometimes I clone schtuff and I think it's HORRENDOUSLY obvious and then no one can see it, and other times it really is as horrendous as I think. :lmao:

Cloned:

9071171341_fb1006d2ab_c.jpg

Not Cloned:

9073399688_4613fa843d_c.jpg

I dunno how I feel about it.

Some people commented on the bokeh which is natural, however the cloning of the street obviously isn't. :lol:

And I, quite frankly think it sucks.

I suck at cloning.

And I can't decide if I give enough of a sh*t about the street to try and clone it out fo the full length shots.

ALSO... I haven't cropped anything yet, so yes, she's too far to the right.

My workflow is weird, and I'm not at the point where I crop yet. I do that once I'm done editing all my images... long story. :lol:

I definitely did not notice the cloning, great job on that. . . but i would suggest trying to clone, in low opacity) some of the taller grasses over that middle part to sharpen it up a bit more. I am guessing that is where we are seeing the strange bokeh look

I definitely did not notice the cloning, great job on that. . . but i would suggest trying to clone, in low opacity) some of the taller grasses over that middle part to sharpen it up a bit more. I am guessing that is where we are seeing the strange bokeh look

Yeah... about that....

:lmao:

I'm trying to figure out just how to do that, without getting the weird "circles" from the brush.

Too hard of the brush and I get circles... too soft and I loose texture.

Told you... I SUCK... at cloning. :lol:

My first impression is she is very somber and relaxed. Other than that it looks like you tryed to remove something in the middle right part of the image by way of cloning because the tones and textures are the same in a big clump.

My first impression is she is very somber and relaxed. Other than that it looks like you tryed to remove something in the middle right part of the image by way of cloning because the tones and textures are the same in a big clump.

BAM. That's what I was looking for.

Okay, now someone please help my sorry ass.

:biglaugh:

Yeah... about that....

I'm trying to figure out just how to do that, without getting the weird "circles" from the brush.

Try zooming in and using the brush point/area right small, like hand brush in little parts, instead of a wider brush.

Yeah... about that....

Try zooming in and using the brush point/area right small, like hand brush in little parts, instead of a wider brush.

Yeah I think my issue is that I tried to content fill the majority of it and then clone in to blend.

Which.

CLEARLY... didn't work. :lol:

BAM. That's what I was looking for.

Okay, now someone please help my sorry ass.

:biglaugh:

Have you tried using the Content Aware feature? I hear it's supposed to be magical o_O

I don't think its the end of the world.

Most reactions

Back