2 photos for C&C

TheLogan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these two at a dinner party last night. The strawberry one might be a little out of focus, but just tell me what you think.

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

#1 is a bit out of focus, also having horizontal objects (such as a table) straight in the picture is usually pretty important.

#2 is also a bit out of focus, it's also a bit underexposed, but I think the composition is done pretty well. Maybe the shot could have been more interesting if you focused solely on the flower with the strawberries in the bokeh of the shot.

Last edited:
Did you hand hold for these shots? I don't have an exif viewer right now so I don't know the shot settings...camera shake?

Well I personnaly love the first one.

I like number two. I think the first one has too extreme of an angle.

I believe any out of focus/blurriness is due to camera shake, cause I could only have shutter speed at about 1/30 which is reasonable but, my hands are kind of shaky.

I edited the second one again, hopefully the white balance looks better this time
IMG_3176-1.jpg

thank you for your comments everyone, they're highly appreciated :)

Do you have a tripod? If you don't try and get one as soon as possible. I don't know what you did in PP but the richness of the colors in these shots is amazing. With the camera on a tripod you'll get a nice clean blur free shot and a beautiful image after PP.

Most reactions

Back