What's new

2 photoshop actions - which one?

amnd2323

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing with photoshop actions on this portrait. Please critique and let me know which one you like better...thanks!

zander2.jpg



zander1.jpg
 
I like the second one as it is a tad darker and is a little less yellow than the first one...
 
See, I like the warmer tone of the first pic. The second pic has to much of a green washed out hue to me. Have u tried this in b&w yet? It may look really good with the light in his face and the shadows surrounding him.
 
Is there an in between? Both are a little much. I prefer the first one though, it makes the kid seem more cute, the second one seems like something you'd do to a more serious portrait.

I agree with katy on the black and white thing :D
 
zanderbw.jpg


Here's a B&W version...
 
black and white is my favorite
 
At first, I liked the warmer version best, but then after looking at it carefully I decided I didn't like the neck regions color, and the color lining the cheek.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom