2 Pics

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 variations on the same image. Messin around with these, not sure how much I like them tho. Just lookin for some feedback. Also a problem I'm having is I can't crop these in Photoshop...I used layers so I wonder if that has something to do with it? But even when I flatten the layers I still can't crop.

Picture082-5copy.jpg

Picture082-10copy.jpg

I can't crop these in Photoshop...I used layers so I wonder if that has something to do with it? But even when I flatten the layers I still can't crop.

2. /quote]

Layers should not have any effect on cropping.
Can you save and reopen file?
Can you crop then?

Save them as JPEG then reopen it so it's all one layer again, then cropping should work fine.

Weird effect.. lol

Save them as JPEG then reopen it so it's all one layer again, then cropping should work fine.

Weird effect.. lol

Use one of the Layers/Merge Layers options

But even when I flatten the layers I still can't crop.
I've had this before, check to see if the layers are somehow locked, you might see a little padlock symbol on the layer in the toolbar

Ok, noob mistake. I went to image->crop before clicking the crop tool :blushing:
ty for help

Weird effect.. lol

If you like the effect google image "Franz Roh"...has some great work with negatives.

Most reactions

Back