barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts and comments are welcome!

4946053409_d095cef742_b.jpg

4946035205_204c61578e_b.jpg

I like the first shot a lot, but personally I would crop it straight. It's not a crop that looks unintentional, but I just think it would look better.

What did you want me to see in#2? What was your thought process?

Excellent first pic, the sparkling water, the rays of sunshine, the cottage, the woods everything adds up to make it an enchanting photograph.
Can we see the original as well?

#1-I really like the way you captured the sparkling water, but it's so bright that all my attention is drawn there and I don't really notice much else of what's going on in the photo

#2-The cow looks like he's in your face, which is kind of fun. I think I might prefer if his horns weren't cut off though

Idk, I liked the peaceful, kind, almost submissive look in the eyes on such a mighty creature.

And I agree #1 might look better straight. I dont know what it is I like so much about tilted shots cos it doesn't make much sense in a shot like this really.. But I just think it makes it more interesting somehow.

Idk, I liked the peaceful, kind, almost submissive look in the eyes on such a mighty creature.

And I agree #1 might look better straight. I dont know what it is I like so much about tilted shots cos it doesn't make much sense in a shot like this really.. But I just think it makes it more interesting somehow.

I understand that. It's really just kind of a personal preference thing. It doesn't look "wrong". I can tell you meant it to be like that and it doesn't make it look bad. I actually really like the shot. That's just the one thing I would change if it were me you know?

Excellent first pic, the sparkling water, the rays of sunshine, the cottage, the woods everything adds up to make it an enchanting photograph.
Can we see the original as well?

Thanks. Well, this was one of those photos that I wanted to toss at first but decided to run it through PS first to see what I could do with it. Here's the original.
4946142809_4c89267263_b.jpg

Great post processing, adds a touch of class to the original while not being gaudy :)

neat! i always end up pushing the contrast way up on my shots, but I normally dial back about 20% or so to not make it look so obvious. the extra pop looks nice here though!

I like # 2. If you can get em to stand out more from the surroundings, I think it will help the picture.

Most reactions

Back