2 Shots of my Fiance w/ a Guitar

KevinACrider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is (I think) my second post on TPF. This time I'm posting 2 pictures I shot a few nights ago with my fiance. The acoustic guitar is a Gibson and the electric is a Washburn. They are both about 30 - 35 years old.

4130454396_194e17f07b.jpg

4124138648_49679d9566.jpg

Full size available on my Flickr @ Flickr: KevinACrider's Photostream

I will buy that Washburn from you. :lol:
I like the second photo the best. The colors in the 1st photo throw me off a bit.

The guitar's actually belong to my father and were only borrowed for the shoot. I imagine I will be inheriting them sometime but I still wouldn't sell them! I never knew how to play but they will look pretty on display, lol! Nice to get my first compliments from a fellow PA'er too!

Colors in first seem - well not my flavor, let's leave it at that. In second much more tastier (LIGHTING).
Composition, interesting. ;)
Lighting: seems a bit flat with an accent light behind her on the right? My eyes are killing me:(.
In anycase, it is interesting what and how you did it, I wouldn't mind hearing/reading about your lighting setup and post processing.
:thumbup:

You've inspired my next self portrait lol. Those are Beautiful guitars. If you inherit them you better learn to play them :mrgreen:
I dont really care for the blue halo in the first one but i like the compostion.
Second one too. Obvously your fixing your white background. Wrinkles. Its just a bit too much imo.

Super cool pictures :D
Gian

Most reactions

Back