What's new

2 Unusual HDR Shots

PhotographyPool

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Two HDR shots to give some inspiration to individuals wishing to try HDR. Please comment and give feedback.

s1ub5t.jpg

im5x00.jpg
 
Done well it is great. Done poorly, it is an eyesore.:thumbup:

These are awesome.
 
these picture are very nice hdr is very interesting
 
Thank you very much for your positive comments, they are greatly appreciated :)
 
Looks like there is a slightly distracting halo on the second one.

Both are lovely none the less.
 
Looks like there is a slightly distracting halo on the second one.

Both are lovely none the less.

Do you mean around the top of the castle? I noticed this myself but did not have time to fix it. Thank you very much for your comment :)
 
I think they look grainy and spotty, too overdone for my choice. Mainly the second one.
 
I agree, i think the second one is overdone, especially in the sky and around the "halo". Otherwise, I love the first one.
 
Great HDR photos... I love the first one, the detail, colour are so amazing
 
I love the first one, but the 2nd doesnt do anything for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom