2003 Tomahawk MotorCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
To basically totally be hard to please, something I would like to see is the sign at the bottom right removed and the right leg holding up that bar cloned.

Ballistics

I think you should see you way out of this conversation. You have nothing to contribute.

Yeah duh.....thats why this is being publicly viewed.....

Otherwise, your posts are no more valuable than mine.

Other than the fact that I actually know how to process HDR and you don't..I smell some brown nose-ing going on....

By this post, I can tell that you are probably around 15-16 years old, so therefore I can't take anything that you say seriously.

Yeah duh.....thats why this is being publicly viewed.....

Other than the fact that I actually know how to process HDR and you don't..I smell some brown nose-ing going on....

By this post, I can tell that you are probably around 15-16 years old, so therefore I can't take anything that you say seriously.

Yeah a 15 year old with 4 kids, a house two two cars, a business and bills. I wish I was 15-16 I am 37 and I just don't put up with peoples bull shi__t. I am a man not a coward who likes to
be an internet bully like your friend does. I am cool but I have had enough of his BS and I will stoop down to his level now because that is the only way to deal with someone like that.

And thats how it should be. You are being professional with the way you respond. Thats why I don't go into other parts of the forum and give my two cents as it would not be beneficial.
I wish more were like you.

You mean like this?

so you take a bad HDR and make it worse? weak!!!!

Very beneficial.

Yeah a 15 year old with 4 kids, a house two two cars, a business and bills. I wish I was 15-16 I am 37 and I just don't put up with peoples bull shi__t. I am a man not a coward who likes to
be an internet bully like your friend does. I am cool but I have had enough of his BS and I will stoop down to his level now because that is the only way to deal with someone like that.

You are a man whose word is worthless then. You literally contradicted every word you preached.

Seriously, as a kind of new member this one thread alone totally puts me off as a member of this forum and what it's all about. There are people on here posting biased opinions just to post them, 3rd grade put downs and comebacks, and very little knowledgeable and helpful criticism being given. For real. This makes this forum look BAD. If I was brand new to this whole thing and clicked on this thread I would swear this was a bunch of 16 year olds on AOL from back in the day bantering back and forth like drama queens.

And thats how it should be. You are being professional with the way you respond. Thats why I don't go into other parts of the forum and give my two cents as it would not be beneficial.

You mean like this?

so you take a bad HDR and make it worse? weak!!!!

Very beneficial.

You are a man whose word is worthless then. You literally contradicted every word you preached.

You bite and I will bite back. You want to team up with Charlie than so be it....and I could care less what you think.. or how old you "THINK" I am...

Seriously, as a kind of new member this one thread alone totally puts me off as a member of this forum and what it's all about. There are people on here posting biased opinions just to post them, 3rd grade put downs and comebacks, and very little knowledgeable and helpful criticism being given. For real. This makes this forum look BAD. If I was brand new to this whole thing and clicked on this thread I would swear this was a bunch of 16 year olds on AOL from back in the day bantering back and forth like drama queens.

as not a new member here I agree.

This kinda banter is crap, knock it off now.

You mean like this?

Very beneficial.

You bite and I will bite back. You want to team up with Charlie than so be it....and I could care less what you think.. or how old you "THINK" I am...

No one is teaming up. You got on your soap box and were extremely hypocritical talking about bullies and such. Then you seek out a thread of mine to put down something I did to kill time. No I don't know how to do HDR yet. Point is, all I said was that your comments didn't match up with your actions... and they still don't. There's always time to repent though. How about we clean things up and play nice.

You have to understand that the HDR forum is a place that should be just that HDR. I have been helping the original poster for a while now to help him develop his skills. Time and time again there are put downs from the same folks over and over about his and others work. Rather than offering helpful information they just blurt out words like...over processed or it's cartoony. Where is the actual critique and information that would help him stray away from that and make his images look more realistic as they would like it look like? He keeps trying and the snide remarks keep coming in.

When I view other photos for example a portrait in the forum I see peoples comments much more helpful, like watch your crop, correct your exposure, position better and so on and they are not as rude. Even they help with camera settings and what not. These are helpful to the OP

But, when it comes to HDR the its all unjustified rudeness. If someone says its over processed thats just a statement not a helpful solution. Why not ask what sliders are you using, what filters are you using, try doing this?

This is the point....I explained to JRE313 that there were certain things going on and I even took the time to try something on his photo to help it improve. Perhaps it was not an improvement in some folks eyes but I took the time to try to help...

People give it a rest with the egos.

Have your opinion - make your case, defend your point if needed; but stop with slinging mud at each other every time you disagree. You can each have your own views on what is too much or too little or what is the right direction. Justify your case if you need to, query and question others - but remain polite, respectful and don't lower yourselves to petty squabbles and insults.

At some point you have to just ignore others opinions that you don't agree with and realize that you can't change someone elses mind. There will always be people with biased opinions hating on everything that doesn't fit into their preference. Going on and on for an hour about it isn't going to change anyones way of doing things. That's their right to be stuck in their ways and it's your right to be open minded. BUT when the disagreement on one thread trickles over into another persons thread and everyone starts to spite others work as a result of what they said or think about something else it becomes immature and out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back