2007 Corvette Z06 on 360 Forged Wheels

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
I shot this Corvette the other day in Downtown Houston. The owner did a perfect job matching the wheels with the car, in my opinion. I love them! As always, CC is welcomed and you can see more photos and a quick video on the processing on my blog

Corvette-Profile-XL.jpg

Corvette-Rear-3-4-XL.jpg

Corvette-Wheel-XL.jpg

Corvette-Interior-Horiz-XL.jpg

Corvette-Building-Vert-XL.jpg

Corvette-Rolling.jpg

I liked this one, but realized that it looked odd with the front wheel turned, driving back into the building so...
Corvette-Z06-Rig-XL.jpg

I took another with the wheels straight for good measure
Corvette-Rig-2-XL.jpg

Last edited:
that last shot is really good. I can smell the car on that interior shot, still has that new car small!

the last two are awesome! i like the turned wheels one... looks like he's doing some major donuts!

imo... there's too much space in front of the car in the first one and not enough space behind it.

Great looking car. I really like the first and last. GM interiors don't really deserve to be photographed but that car with those wheels looks stunning on the outside.

Damn that's impressive, this should be in the professional gallery... I'd shoot that stuff over to GM marketing I don't think the shots in the brochure look anywhere near that good. I have grown to love the corvette, it is a greatly priced sports car with balls. The last one too is the best, second to last I do like but the last one should be brochure cover material.

Most reactions

Back