2007 Jeep Wrangler X

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Soft top! Rescue Metallic Green. Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good!

Signed off on her Saturday. Had 23 miles now has 170. I have been a Jeep owner since day one. Always full size and dreaming of cool size. Not very practical or economical. Know what? I could care less. I am in love with it. It is the first and last brandy new vehicle I have ever owned. I know there are other Jeep lovers out there so chime in your thoughts.

Major drawback is that I am now in the system. Making payments...

Congrats! I'm definitely a fan of the new Wrangler. Maybe a vehicle picture thread should be started...

Lets see. I currently own...1949 Willys Overlander wagon, a 1973 FSJ, a 2001 TJ, and my favorite, that isn't a jeep at all, 1969 Toyota LandCruiser FJ-40.

Grats on the new Wrangler. I've been considering the 4 door Rubi for my wife. It's either that or the new Toyota FJ.

Congrats! My bro just picked up a 92. It's a standard, has a soft top and a hard top, he loves it!

Congrats! Don't know why, but I've always wanted a soft top Jeep. Isn't practical right now with our family, but Aubrey promised once the kids are all grown we're getting one :D Enjoy it!

I own a 2000 TJ (Wrangler for those who dont know what TJ stands for)....silver in color, locker in the front, 4" of lift, 33" MTRS, a Tera Low transfer case, rock sliders, gas tank skid plate.......and prolly a bunch of other stuff I can remember....

I love my Jeep.

Wife keeps looking at New Unlimited Rubicon. We have 82 scrambler (bone stock needs help), 88 Grand Wagoneer (wasting away but keeps going), 93 Wrangler (some lift and mods), and 2000 TJ (went way overboard, not practical for road any more - scares people :) ).

Thanks gang!!! Not sure what direction this Jeep will go. It is very basic at this point. I think tires first. Slightly better stereo. Then engine and body parts. For sure baby steps. I am still trying to get over the fact that I own a new vehicle.

I am slowly figuring out how basic my Wrangler is. Which is fine. Definitely affordable. Thank god there was not a Rubicon on the lot. Then I would really be in debt.

Oh, I see now that you are from Jackson. I was in the area this summer, so I know there are some great 4X4 trails in the area; perfect for a Jeep. So, if the snows not too deep, have fun! :mrgreen:

ShutteredEye said:
Lets see. I currently own...1949 Willys Overlander wagon, a 1973 FSJ, a 2001 TJ, and my favorite, that isn't a jeep at all, 1969 Toyota LandCruiser FJ-40.

Grats on the new Wrangler. I've been considering the 4 door Rubi for my wife. It's either that or the new Toyota FJ.

It is a shame there is no Landrover in your collection ;)

Congrats, hope you're having fun!

I had an 87 YJ until it moved no more & now have a 06 TJ. I'm not an serious offroader but I will play when the chance presents itself. Wranglers are great city vehicles save for the crap gas milage. Short & manuverable and can still haul stuff. Jeeps have a thing about them as I HATE big vehicles & SUV's. I'm more of a sports car person. The Jeep does get driven hard as it will handle... that's kinda why jeep #1 bit the dust. :mrgreen:

Wranglers are nice that I can park anywhere and not worry about the little things - dings, getting rear ended, bad roads, driving over things(intentionally or not:lmao:). All the little things add character.

congrats on the jeep! sorry about the payment though, but worth the fun you'll have i think. mine is just an '01 TJ Sport 5sp, softtop. the top is never on though, just a bikini top. Mine is all stock, but I put it to good use as often as I can. i'm jealous of everybody's big collections and mods listed here. My jeep has never let me down, 50K miles and only done the minor maintenance - fluid changes, front brakes, serpentine belt, etc. Post pics of it in action! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back