2009 Nissan GTR Photo Shoot (Automotive) CC Please

tjdphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tjdphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A friend of mine had just bought this White GTR. I may get another chance to photo this car so any CC is most appreciated and will be applied if the op rises. Needless to say this is a rare car and one of the many fine cars he owns. My first shoot for him was his Audi RS6. Anyways I got a brief moment of his time to shoot his GTR, I had about 30 mins total and was rushed, I had a friend to drive the my del sol while I shot some action out the rear window. These shots were done in M Mode Some action in in M and TV. I was advised to shoot in AP mode but I fogot in the rush. I hope next time I can shoot this in the snow, he said he will drive it year round! I have not posted these photos in any other place but my website. I will post 5 photos and will add a link to my gallery. Thanks in advance for any CC and or Ideas!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

http://www.tjdphotography.com/photo/2009_Nissan_GTR_Album/

seen that car on other forum, if that's the same gtr in wisconsin import meet in fond du lac.

badass car. :)

Awesome! That being said, I totally understand the rushed feeling on photoshoots.

1) Not a bad rolling shot, I would like more shadow detail and the highlights turned back a bit though

2) Interesting, not sure about the lighting on this, maybe the sky could be a bit darker with some grad ND filters

3) Bad lighting, I would move the car into the shade, and take down the radar detector as the wire is distracting

4) No real complaints on this one, although its not particularly eye popping either

5) Not a bad shot, the angle is unique, I know you were exposing for the headlight but I still think the car should be white not gray, do some masked curve layers to fix this

Not a bad shoot for such a rushed oppurtunity!

A GTR!! I can't wait till I get my eyes on one. I have been reading about them in Car and driver since they started talking about them a couple years back, but I've yet to see one on the road yet :( in person of course. When I do, I'll probably fill a memory card or two.

My boyfriend wants to get one. I told him I didn't like it so he wouldn't get it. I don't want him spending too much money at a young age, plus, he has no job at the moment.

But, to be honest, that car is so beautiful. :) Wait till I get my hands on her. :p

Awesome! That being said, I totally understand the rushed feeling on photoshoots.

1) Not a bad rolling shot, I would like more shadow detail and the highlights turned back a bit though

2) Interesting, not sure about the lighting on this, maybe the sky could be a bit darker with some grad ND filters

3) Bad lighting, I would move the car into the shade, and take down the radar detector as the wire is distracting

4) No real complaints on this one, although its not particularly eye popping either

5) Not a bad shot, the angle is unique, I know you were exposing for the headlight but I still think the car should be white not gray, do some masked curve layers to fix this

Not a bad shoot for such a rushed oppurtunity!

Is the a known tutorial for making such masked layers?
My attempts have not been fruitful. Not crisp at all. I need to educate a little on that. thanks for the CC

SICK car! I want!

The moving shot seems a little soft, the rest, very nice.
Yeah If I had a image stabilized lens I might have 15 good movement shots instead of five out of the 65 I took. Next time I will want a two way radio from the chase car to the subject car to communicate & Less traffic on the hwy. But at lest I got a few on the 5min drive to the location. In retrospect I would have like to reel the car in closer. But trying to communicate that to my driver and and the driver of the GTR proved to be difficult. Lessons learned at no expense! Thanks for the CC

seen that car on other forum, if that's the same gtr in wisconsin import meet in fond du lac.

badass car. :)
More than likely it is the same car. The color of the wheels would be a dead give away. For some reason Nissan would not build the car with the Gray Wheels. They would only build it with the painted silver because it was for the Northern USA.

Most reactions

Back