What's new

2012 BMW 328i Shoot

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
118
Reaction score
6
Location
Parkland FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a 2012 BMW 328i shoot and did it in a garage which was a first for me and this is how it came out.

7547120180_a9dabcaa15_b.jpg


7547119864_a429bc9bdf_b.jpg


7547118718_e6c7744d5d_b.jpg


7547117858_7f651f4d55_b.jpg


7547113848_ce74bbd85c_b.jpg


7547116142_93958bb885_b.jpg
 
I like them! But for number 6, I think u should have put your signature not the whole one but something like "Brett". Because that pixelated license plate is just a bit off
 
not crazy about the first shot. light looks funky and the bmr too dark
 
Nice set, I think with the third one I would of turned the steering anti clockwise to get the face of the front wheel more in the shot.
 
not really a fan of the processing...:(
 
I think you have some good shots here, but your skies need work. In your last photo, much of the sky is blown, which detracts from what could have been a very nice shot. In the fifth picture, something strange is going on with the tops of the trees and a spot in the lower left sky. I'm not sure what this problem is, but it may be result pushing your processing too far. This effect or something similar is in all of your sky shots to varying degrees. It is also occurring at the edges of the clouds in some shots.

In the second shot, you might want to clone out part of the parking structure on the right.

In the fourth shot, your background is too cluttered. It draws me away from the car.
 
Number 1 is my favorite, though I think the Light needs to either be removed or the image be cropped, that light just throws everything off to me.


3/5 are the weakest of the set IMO, You do want some reflection to highlight the lines of the car but you don't want them to distract, a Polarizing filter would have helped you big time on these two shots, there is so much going on in the reflections its somewhat distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom