What's new

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray!!

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
280
Location
Dallas TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I mentioned in my previous thread, I was part of a Photography group that was invited by the area Ferrari Club for a club/track meet. It was a blast! Anyhow, the event attracted other car enthusiast, like the owner of this 2014 C7 Stingray Corvette! I couldn't get any up close shots, by the time I made my rounds through the Ferrari line up, this dude was gone. It was truly cool to see it out running the track though!



 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom