What's new

22 going on 50

notelliot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
827
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
was messing around with PS - trying to increase my knowledge of layers and masking and blending. oh downtime.. plus it's my birthday tomorrow, and I feel old :lmao:. would appreciate some feedback, particularly with the aging bit.

3201933961_ce37cb53bf.jpg


m

m
 
Eyebrows look odd. They don't look as old as everything else.

Otherwise, good job.
 
I think you're right. I should pepper in some white. I was using a photo of a random old dude from google images, and my dad - his eyebrows didn't go gray, but his hair did haha. Thanks for the comment
 
happybday.gif


Pretty good job on aging the face! Crows feet around the eyes, and some lines on the throat (like on the forehead), would add to the effect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom