???

MTVision

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did everybodyany else get a message like this today?

aMcKenzie said:
Hi there, just stumbled over the photo of the Christmas photo of the child. I think you did a nice post there. And thats why im writing.

Would you be so kind as to check out and give me your first impressions and thoughts about the idea! :) Its hard to evaluate things by yourself because you tend to get so blind from optimism :) Hope you have some thoughts to share! :) And if you have any experience from other photo critiquing i would be happy to hear it! :)

It's not spam or anything i just need some peoples opinions from the community, and you seems like the right audience! Hope you understand!

Thanks,
Avo <3

Last edited by a moderator:
mishele said:
Nope.......you are special!!:sexywink:

I must be! I got my own special spam!!

The funny thing is - I didn't post any christmas photos of a kid! LOL!

Maybe they see the future!!

I think you posted your kid in a christmas themed thread once. I don't know who spams private boxes on forums that would be insane..

I posted a picture on a doll with X-mas lights behind it a while back. But, yesterday I posted an edit of RebeccaAPhotography's christmas photo with her kid - I was thinking maybe that is what they were talking about. The website (I clicked the link) is some photo critique site that isn't even up and running.... The person who sent the message had one post on this forum! LOL!

Yes, I got the same PM.

I told them in all honesty I didn't think their idea would fly.

You're just too nice! The rest of the forum has him shakin' in his boots!

You're just too nice! The rest of the forum has him shakin' in his boots!

Is there a drama thread I'm missing? ;)

Also a reminder that private messages also have a report button which does work - so you can report suspect pms to the mod team.

Overread said:
Is there a drama thread I'm missing? ;)

Also a reminder that private messages also have a report button which does work - so you can report suspect pms to the mod team.

The person who sent the message had only 1 post when I received the message. I don't think they started a thread or anything.

I also received a similar PM. I actually signed up on that site because I enjoy critiquing... I sometimes think it helps me more than the person I'm critiquing. I hope something comes of it.

Whomever it was... was back today. And evidently dealt with because by the time I got the PM they were banned.

Most reactions

Back