:(

luvmyfamily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't believe I'm even posting this here. Haven't even picked up my camera in a while. So sick of being accused of "neglecting my family" for photography. Things have been rough lately, but logged on here to look at all the flower photos I could....even if they were bad. Needed a lift. My mom gave me this. It is 38 years old when she went through a bad relationship with a control freak. If you can't make out the text, it says "Freedom to be yourself, here & now." This is the best gift I do believe i have ever gotten. Vent session over.

$freedom.jpg

Last edited:
I took that photo, but there is a shadow bugging me to the right. It is old puter (If i even spelled that right) and needs to be polished. Kinda cool though, it is 38 years old and given to my mom, which she gave to me. I love it.

Sorry to hear that. Glad you are getting help.

I've been in a controlling relationship like that. Not fun.

I am a free spirit. If you can't go with my flow, then it's you who needs to go. That's what I learned.

Now I have been married for 11.5 years to someone who embraces and encourages me.

I hope you work things out. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that. Glad you are getting help.

I've been in a controlling relationship like that. Not fun.

I am a free spirit. If you can't go with my flow, then it's you who needs to go. That's what I learned.

Now I have been married for 11.5 years to someone who embraces and encourages me.

I hope you work things out. :hugs:

I hope things work out too. I left here last week. I am a free spirit too.

I took that photo, but there is a shadow bugging me to the right. It is old puter (If i even spelled that right) and needs to be polished. Kinda cool though, it is 38 years old and given to my mom, which she gave to me. I love it.

Don't polish it, I get the impression that it's earned it's dirt (AKA wrinkles/smile lines/grey hairs/scars/you name it); it's symbolic of wisdom gained, no?

As for the rest of what you're talking about, the best advice I ever got was - follow your gut, plain & simple. Good luck no matter which way you end up heading.

Yeah, I guess polishing something that old would make it lose it's wisdom :) I love it no matter what it looks like. My mom is the one who suggested I polish it, since she gave it to me.

Does your husband not have any hobbies or recreational activities he enjoys?

I wish you the best of luck and hope it works out.

Does your husband not have any hobbies or recreational activities he enjoys?

I wish he liked photography!!! lol! He enjoys woodworking, anything water. We have a place at the lake, and boat and he is an awesome water skier, but that is a summer thing. His job is stressful, his excuse is "I don't have time." He wants to flip houses, he put an offer on a flipper but got outbid. I was right there to support him and told him that wasn't the only house. After his expectation list recently, I felt as if I needed to unscrew all the lightswitch plates in the house and soak them all in pinesol.....then scrub the pipe that goes from the toilet to the wall. So much to the story, hope the therapy helps us.

Best of luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back