2nd Round Of Photos!

MoeRoadKill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was Finally a sunny day got the camera out and headed off to my girlfriends house! I took tons of photos but ill only show u two or you'll be here all day looking at them.

I only edited a few.

This is by far my favorite one i laughed so much went i saw it on the computer. (im going to frame it for her)

jake1.jpg

Now ill show u just how nice the horse really is. (its a little outta focus)

jake.jpg

This was back at my house with out the dog. I have loads of photos but couldn't decide which on to pick but i thought this one was good.

toff.jpg

please C&C on all :thumbsup:

i think the second one might look better with a crop so the horse isnt dead center.

wow i like them very much,...

The content of the pictures is very nice ... I really like the first and the last picture. The problem is (to me) that you are overexposing them. In the first one the sky is just white and on the last one you cannot see the top of the dog, is just white.

No offense intended but they are just snapshots imo. Of course you couldn't pass up the first shot. The horse is centered in the frame on the second. There is no composure. Getting rid of some of that dead space behind the horse would have been better. Eliminate the area behind the horse and create more space in front of the horse for it to "walk into." It would have been nice if you could have gotten closer to the horse. I know it can be hard working with animals.

The picture of the dog looks awkward because a lot of different bodyparts are cut off. Nice capture of him/her going to town on some water though.

thanks for your comments. im still learning my camera and just really using the auto settings
as for the top one i did try to make the sky blue but i couldnt, it looked silly. i do agree with you however
hopefully there will some improvement in my next set of shots.

Most reactions

Back