What's new

3 Legged Things

rehab

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
11
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone have a 3leggedthing tripod? im looking for an american retailer of these and to see if anyone on this site has one or has used one. Do you like it and is it worth the $300+ doll hairs?

3 Legged Thing - They Came From Stagsden

I have heard some reviews on them but would like some additional feedback.
 
They look nice, if you get one, leave some feedback.

I have always used gitzo or manfretto, but these certainly look like something to take seriously.
 
yea i saw their ad in a photo magazine of mine and not only do they seem really well built but they look BA too. I think im going to pull the trigger on one.

http://www.3leggedthing.com/professional/3ltx2kit.html

im thinking this one with the bronze legs and a red or black or silver head
 
I think im going to pull the trigger on one.

As photographers, shouldn't you say "actuate the shutter" instead of "pull the trigger"?
 
^^
333wbwo.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom