Saturday's Sunrise

59-WashingtonMonument-Mod.jpg

Sunday's Sunrise

60-USCapitol-Mod.jpg

Sunday's Sunset

61-LincolnMemorial-Mod1.jpg

All good!
All ever so good.

And I now see what a GOOD sunset photo over the Lincoln Memorial can look like. My attempts (all taken while hurried by a [meanwhile] very impatient husband who did NOT WANT TO BE THERE at the time!) are total cr** compared to this last photo of yours.

But I agree in that Photo 1 takes the prize! It is definitely the best of the series.

Wow .... just Wow great photos. I think they are in order of more great to less great.

Not too much to say here... #'s 1 and 3 are amazing. Number one is a shot that I would love to have framed and hung at my house.

amazing pictures!
but how come you placed the subject in the middle of the picture?!

wow, three beautiful shots... i love the reflections and symmetry you were able to capture. the sky in #2 is amazing... :thumbup:

I am not worthy :hail:

I'd go with number 2 just because of the sky

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Hopefully you will not get tired of the same cityscapes from me while I continue practicing.

LaFoto said:
My attempts (all taken while hurried by a [meanwhile] very impatient husband who did NOT WANT TO BE THERE at the time!) are total cr** compared to this last photo of yours.

lol...I can't take photos if I am with my wife. It only works if she brings a book and reads while I am shooting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back