3 Washington DC shots from this weekend

AIRIC said:
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Great work. Night shots are always better with a little twilight.

Eric

I agree! I plan to exploit it now that is getting colder. Thanks!

Danad said:
amazing pictures!
but how come you placed the subject in the middle of the picture?!

I have attempted other compositions with these the subject but I have not been able to get a shot that I like. That is why I placed them in the middle. So it would look like a simple post card. But I do need to practice with different compositions.

Thanks!

WOOOWW!!! I would put these on my wall. You should sell prints, people would buy.

great shots! i just moved to the DC area and I keep remembering I need to go downtown and get some shots...we've had some good weather lately too. Maybe i'll wait till it gets warmer in the spring...

lostprophet said:
I am not worthy :hail:
Oh my. I agree with LP ^^. Those are out of this world. Wow. I'm speechless. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks everyone again for the kind comments!

nakedyak said:
great shots! i just moved to the DC area and I keep remembering I need to go downtown and get some shots...we've had some good weather lately too. Maybe i'll wait till it gets warmer in the spring...

Yeah, I was not sure about going out this past weekend. It was 29F (-1C) on Saturday and 32F (0C) on Sunday while I was shooting the sunrise shots. Much warmer for the sunset shot. At least it was worth going out that early and cool. :D

If you want to feel REALLY proud at YOUR photos of DC here, just go over to this_thread to see my unsuccessful and humble attempt to create something similar to yours. Unsuccessful, though, as I am saying...... :roll: Oh well. I tried....

GrfxGuru said:
Amazing photo's, the lighting was nothing like that when I was there last. Wonderful set.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back