What's new

3 years around the world

Arminphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello

I am traveling around the world for 3 years and have decided to setup a photo gallery and document my journey. I am in process to upload each location and 15 locations uploaded so far.
I am also in process to write some information to each picture.

the uploaded locations are: Costa Rica/San Jose , Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Bogota, Morocco/Marrakech, Canada/Toronto, Dubai, Spain / Valencia, France/Rochebaudin, France Nice, Mexico Cabo San Luca, Spain/Ibiza, SanFrancisco, Mexico/Enseanda and Los Angelos.

and many more locations will be uploaded soon. I will be happy for any comments or tips.

the link to my gallery is My Photo Gallery

My Photo Gallery
album.jpg


Armin

thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom