What's new

35mm shots from my F3

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
868
Reaction score
188
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have really fallen in love with this film body. It hasn't let me down once, I essentially take it with me everywhere. I recently picked up a new 24mm AF, which has been really fun coupled to this guy. Here are a few recent-ish frames.

1.
View attachment 83097

2.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409173100.853591.webp

3.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409173121.621440.webp
 
#1 composition is fine, but the subject could be "caught" in a better position

#2 I think the biggest issue is that she has no lights in her eyes


others will say more
 
I should have noted these were candids. First was at the bachelor party on the beach. The second two were at the rehearsal dinner. I agree the last one needed light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom