3rd maternity shoot

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had my third maternity shoot this past weekend (with my ears still ringing from my concert shoot lol).

Had a fun time. Really nice couple. I'm getting more comfortable with these shoots. 1.5 hours, never met them or been to their house, so it was alot of getting ready on the spot.

Here are a few "different" shots. I got the belly shots, couple shots, hands on belly and so on...tried for different angles and what not.

5373714217_ba3b8267fe.jpg

5373713477_c69f4559a3.jpg

5373714565_12891127e4.jpg

I know this one doesnt say maternity, but when I spoke to her on the phone, she said she had 2 dogs she would like to try and get in a few shots if we could. When I arrived, her two dogs were 2 great danes lol.

5373714685_ff1f43049a.jpg

LOL....awesome Dane ?

I like the shots. Especially the one from above...

I like the 3rd shot very much... Great job!

Yeah, me too...the third shot is pretty cool! #1 and the last are okay as well, but for me #3 is the big winner out of these few you've shown us.

Thanks for the comments :)

It might be my frenchness, but I dont get the great dane issues. Because I didnt capitalize the great, so its like awesome? lol .... awesome danes...

The third was a bit scary. I was standing on her bed shooting hail mary like with a wide angle. I kept shiftting around as the bed isnt very firm and I kept thinking that if I fall on top of her, that wouldnt be good.

It might be my frenchness, but I dont get the great dane issues. Because I didnt capitalize the great, so its like awesome? lol .... awesome danes...

Ahhh never mind. Just me trying to be a smart-@$$ late at night and failing miserably! :er:

Ahhh never mind. Just me trying to be a smart-@$$ late at night and failing miserably! :er:

If I had a quarter for every time I did that.... :lmao:

I love number three as well. Most visually interesting out of the set, and I do like number 2 as well. That looks like an old great dane lol. I can't believe she has 2 hehe they are such large dogs.

The leg shot is my preferred as well. :)
Here are a few more shots, somewhat standard ones for maternity:

Great Dane 2
5374688119_6df41f8292.jpg

5373714075_0c3146ba9d.jpg

Ok, shoot me now, I did the heart thing. Slightly different angle than the straight on heart on the belly.
5373713647_f3e29f16d9.jpg

Most reactions

Back