4.5mm Fisheye.

Wow... a really interesting shot! Enjoyed looking through your Flickr photostream, btw... lots of cool photos and some impressive custom jewelry.

Whoa....whaddaya' mean "not useful"? It looks like the ideal lens for photographing inside of shoeboxes, glove compartments, and empty cottage cheese containers. it could also be useful for photographing from the inside of ovens for oven cleaner advertisements!

Whoa....whaddaya' mean "not useful"? It looks like the ideal lens for photographing inside of shoeboxes, glove compartments, and empty cottage cheese containers. it could also be useful for photographing from the inside of ovens for oven cleaner advertisements!

You forgot, "Being able to see whether or not your shoe-laces were untied without bending over."

You forgot, "Being able to see whether or not your shoe-laces were untied without bending over."

:lmao:

Anyways great shot. Love it.

It's funny how much people like this shot.
Literally I was offered to try it, I slapped it on my camera, took 4 shots, and said *meh*, and gave it back.

I liked it more when I boosted the fill light on the outside of the circle, and the lens innards became apparent.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind playing with it some more, but I still feel it's not of much use.

I'm not a fish eye fan in the least bit, but I do like how you've done this. It doesn't have the traditional fish eye feel to it.

Hahahaha, yeah I wish the tripods weren't there, at least.
You are allowed to not like this picture.

I think the thing with a fish eye is you have to be creative. Like Macro you dont just take shots like you would with a nifty.
This shot is not amazing for me but I do like how you think Bitter. Its creative. Wouldnt mind seeing the fill light shot!

Most reactions

Back