Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And one Filipino!

We had a great time once again, about 2 hours enjoying a tour of the Skyhunters nests! Kim and Dave Gibson were great hosts, and the models were very co-opereative., here are the people shots, and the birds will be over in the Nature Gallery soon!

Here is Dave!

websize014DSC_0888edit.jpg

these guys.. i am not sure, I didn't see there faces all day!!

websize001DSC_1015.jpg

websize002DSC_1016.jpg

This is Kim Gibson, holding up a Falcon (Daisy is looking at a squirrel, and Canoncan is wishing he had more memory in his camera!)

websize004DSC_1023.jpg

Thanks for coming all this distance guys, good to see you again!

More wonderful photo of a wonderful TPF meet-up (you seem to "belong together" now in my mind, it is no longer a "meet-up" as such, just the normal thing ;)) ... and a pity the faces of the other humans are always covered. Not only are they covered. The lenses that go with the "covers" are ... holy cow. Canoncan's beats them all! :shock:

Looks like you all had such a wonderful time!! Im envious!! Wish I had someone to do something like this with!!!

Daisy...Kamusta Ka!

Another Flip!! WOOHOO!! Im 1/2 flip!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Thanks LaFoto! here are the boys and their cameras... Daisy took this shot~!

websize001DSC07913.jpg

looks like a cast shot from "deliverance" :lol:

good to see you guys together again!

Cool shots Raymond. Thanks for the invite to come out. What an experience to see these birds so close up but Im so embarassed ...that pic of Canoncan and me...with my little lens. :cry:
What a blast, and it was great to see you guys again. Thanks buddy.

C.A.G.E. said:
looks like a cast shot from "deliverance" :lol:

good to see you guys together again!

hey, dont talk about my kin, there, c.a.g.e....

great shot guys! ya'll look great...but cold....look at the snow!!

dont worry about your small lens chiller..... i never noticed!!! :mrgreen:

thanks April, Chiller and Woodsac.. Canoncan had the big one!! hehehe, but the rest of us do just fine with what we have.. Maybe Santa will drop off something this year for me... sigmonster please Santa... 300-800 f5.6 please!!! ($6000.00 Cdn!!)<< ouch!

You guys look like you had a wonderful time together - I am also envious! I want a shutter buddy! Thanks for sharing these!

ShelleySnapz said:
Looks like you all had such a wonderful time!! Im envious!! Wish I had someone to do something like this with!!!

Daisy...Kamusta Ka!

Another Flip!! WOOHOO!! Im 1/2 flip!

hey Shelley.. cool you are Filipina ... best wishes and regards from Canada.. Send Daisy a pm., she would love to know you I am sure!!

She uses yahoo chat a lot.. [email protected]

take care!

Most reactions

Back