4 shots for cc please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
been messing with my camera ever since xmas lol. cc would be greatly appreciated. i think im having trouble getting white balance down

72gnkj.jpg

2u5aufm.jpg

10da89x.jpg

adhtmh.jpg

I don't really see anything special composition wise with these. I understand you're just toying around with a new camera ( As am I :) ) but possibly try looking into some composition stuff and be creative! Keep shooting man! :)

i know about the rule of thirds and some stuff about composition from art classes. but i am running out of things to shoot in my house and have very little room to actually shoot. its been snow storming nonstop here so im either inside or at work. can'twait to get out and shoot something interesting.

but thanks for the read

I dont see anything special either. Go out and take some nature shots. Cars, animals, people.
Smile.gif

#2 is a nice way to study DOF :) i just did this same thing today with some jellybeans :lol:

i like the lighting in these a lot, especially in #3 and #4

but surely you can find something interesting around your house to shoot! how about that christmas tree in the background?? you could get some nice close ups of ornaments or try capturing some bokeh with those xmas lights! there's got to be all kinds of stuff to shoot... think textures or minimalism. Or another idea is to look at everything within 10 feet of you and see what's interesting to shoot. Try shooting something at every possible angle you can think of. try a self portrait. etc, etc... there are a million things to shoot in your house, i promise!! :)

I hope you didn't consume all 3 of those cans at once. You would probably burst.
Alex

haha no, ones actually still full. but i love monster.

i have taken pics of the tree, ornaments, cats, brother, mom, self portraits, trinkets, and anything else i can find haha. im running out of things to do.

and like i said, i cant go outside because its been a snow storm forever. its freezing and you cant see a thing

hopefully i get to go out and shoot. i have a bunch of places around town i want to go to. just waiting for the right weather

I hope you didn't consume all 3 of those cans at once. You would probably burst.
Alex

Just what I was thinking! That stuff'll kill you! I love the microphone pictures.

it wont kill you haha trust me. ive had 2 bfc monsters in one sitting (bfc= big ****ing can)lol thats what monster calls it.

and thank you for the compliment

I'd love to have a snowstorm to go out and shoot in. Hasn't been a big one with decent light and where I have a day off that would allow me to do that.

i just tried to go outside and lasted 4 min before my fingers went numb lol. everything looks so blah in the winter here. and i work soon so i can't go out looking for places that look better lol

Most reactions

Back