4 YO Grandaugther....

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She is a character....just some qhick shots.....on camera SB700 flash

This was a fast one, might even call them snapshots, no set up or lighting....but cute none the less.

DSC_9655.jpg

DSC_9653.jpg

DSC_9652.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you using on camera flash if you have a SB700?

From my first post....This was a fast one, might even call them snapshots, no set up or lighting....but cute none the less.

SB700 Was the flash I used On Camera with a diffusser

Last edited:
Yes, they are very cute and you have some nifty equipment

Thanks......not alot of thought went into these, but momma was here to pick her up to go home and I just wanted to get a few shots before they left....she is a cutie.

Moved to the People Photography gallery section per new guidlines for the Beginner's Forum.

Read the new Beginners Forum description when you get a chance.

From my first post....This was a fast one, might even call them snapshots, no set up or lighting....but cute none the less.

SB700 Was the flash I used On Camera with a diffusser

Yeah, I read that. I take quick shots of my kids all the time, I still use the equipment I have :)
And you did use lighting. And a set up, since it looks like shes against a black backdrop. The diffuser didn't work. Why not bounce the flash? As in, quickly point the flash to the ceiling instead of in her face?

Shoulda , Coulda , Woulda if I had more time to think it out....thanks for your ideas, maybe next time ;)

Most reactions

Back