430ex flash

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
finally it came yesterday...i love it already...dont know what the hell im doing yet lol, but the flash is so much better than the pop up...below is a pic i took of my self...just playing around...i also took a picture in my garage in complete darkness...i was shocked at the amount of light the flash puts out

2744691392_e05ebca4e6.jpg

Last edited:
That's awesome. I just got mine a couple months ago..I'm still trying to figure out studio lighting =/
...But I figured out that bouncing the flash, makes the lighting soooo awesome. Congradulations on your purchase!

how do u set it back to the auto mode or the default setting..the manual says it should be a clear button..i dont c it

If you're on maunual mode, just press the 'mode' button. It will put it back to ETTL

EDIT: wait, I think you have to clear the custom functions? I don't even know, this thing is so confusing. Oh and make sure the zoom isn't set to manual anymore. I don't know about the button that sets everything back to normal, I think I remember reading about it..I just redo everything. I'm still learning how to use it

i put it back on ettl...but the zoom is still on M..i changed it from m to auto before..but now it dosent do it anymore...let me re read the manual

its not working!

Press the 'ZOOM' button, so that it blinks, then press the left button till the 'M' goes away

i know i have to press the zoom button then it starts to blink..the i press the left button to put it back on auto zoom..i done it earlier..and now its not doing anything..dosent even blink when i press the zoom button

Most reactions

Back