430ex flash

look at what it says its on ettl..but m zoom

IMG_0072.jpg

OH!! I know what it is now. You have your wide panel down! Pull it back up, then try it

Huh?? You pulled the wide panel, and put it all the way back in the flash?? I see it says 14mm on that picutre. Once you pull the wide panel diffuser thing out, it goes to 14mm and doesn't let you adjust the zoom. But then when you put it in, it should go back to normal.. Mine goes back to 24mm

Huh?? You pulled the wide panel, and put it all the way back in the flash?? I see it says 14mm on that picutre. Once you pull the wide panel diffuser thing out, it goes to 14mm and doesn't let you adjust the zoom. But then when you put it in, it should go back to normal.. Mine goes back to 24mm
its back in..maybe the flash is broken or something..i dont understand though...i just changed it earlier today..and now that u said that i do remember the mm's changing when i moved the wide panel

oh lol silly me..never mind...i wasnt pushing it in all the way lol...its make a *click* noise when its all the way back in

look at it now...its has that little box in the right corner...thats correct now?

IMG_0079.jpg

The box means something, I forgot what though. Just take a picture with the flash on, and see how it looks

i did..it looks alot better now...and one more thing...im guessing the wide panel is used for wide angle shots/lens

Sweet. Yeah, I believe it spreads out the flash so it can cover more area

Sweet. Yeah, I believe it spreads out the flash so it can cover more area
ok i see now...thanks for the help also...

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back