46664 - Old photo.

Foffen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
my.opera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nelson Mandela came to Northern Norway some months ago, and he brought with him some bands and artists from around the world. It ended up with a 11 hours long concert with 18000 spectators (in a city where 55000 lives).
I'll post a picture.. Ask me if you wonder about anything about the concert, city, country.. Whatever. ;)

46664.jpg

Cool! I love the one P&S camera held up way overhead in hopes of getting a shot!

Norway is the country I would most like to visit. Got interested in it after I found out a a band I liked was from there and found out the country is really amazing! Been plotting to get there ever since. Maybe I'll make it in another 30 years.

Thanks for the cred, guys.
Question: What do you think of the idea of desaturating it all, and then using the history brush tool on the sky in the background? I was pretty happy with the result..

Ahhhhh! Now I understand!!! I was wondering what it was that made this photo so ... peculiar. It is THAT kind of treatment. Well, yes.
It makes me curious. The whole photo does. I really would want to move forward, so we'd all get a closer view at the stage and Nelson Mandela and the bands... but you never got any nearer?

Hehe, you can't see the stage in that picture.
I wasn't allowed to bring my camera inn, and (stupid as I was) I did'nt even try to sneak it in.. Anyway, I'm posting a photo that I took when Nelson Mandela was on stage.. You can see how close I was ;)

46664forlafoto.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back