What's new

4th of July Photography....

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3689383744_6b4a665711.jpg


3688578271_ffa191d687.jpg


3688578621_451308e186.jpg

A rainbow filter used.

3688624795_952fa0dd8e.jpg

A rainbow filter used.

3688624851_c3b21e508f.jpg

A boat spraying water out of a fire hose type thing.

3689430742_f1ea702379.jpg

A boat spraying water out of a fire hose type thing.
 
Wow, that rainbow filter one (#3) is pretty cool.

I love the last two!
 
Wow, that rainbow filter one (#3) is pretty cool.

I love the last two!

Thanks. Someone on another site told me the rainbows in that photo are distracting & im like how can the subject of a photo be distracting? :P
 
no need to bump your posts like that...
I personally dont like the rainbow filter, at first i was like WOW colour!!
but then i was like... too much

it is pretty distracting especially in the water one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom