What's new

5.0L snapshots

ckrieg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Kelowna, Canada
My buddy has an 89 5 liter with 48,000km! Mint condition! Here are just a couple quick snapshots from last night...

FYI, this was my first time shooting cars with my XTi let alone a 10-20 lens. So a lot of the shots were a little experimental.

img1711xu1.jpg


img1706ea3.jpg
 
I definitely got to take some car pics with my 10-20. The weather just needs to get better around here...

And I like the first shot
 
I cant wait for the weather to get nice here too...There is a 92 waiting in the garage for some shots to be taken. That first shot has a cool perspective on it.
 
Yeah they look cool! Especially the last one. I wish I could afford the 10-20! Still saving for the 70-200 L for my aircraft shots.. anyone wanna buy me one?? hehe
 
Nice shots. I like the last one. I had a 5.0 up in Kelowna at my summer place. Its gone to a better place now.
 
Very nice ride for sure. Great photos. Years ago we had one of these and they are great. Fast for sure!
 
Is that the original paint & what not? Maybe I'm out of my reckoning...but I though that was the typical 1992 look...with the red stripe on white, the lettering on the side ground effects and the louvers on the tail lights.

Either way, it's in great shape. :thumbup:
 
ohh...could be! I'm not too sure. I thought he said it was an 89? I could be wrong tho. Either way, it's in incredible condition, and yes, everything is original
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom