What's new

5 year old portrait C&C

RHFphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Blacksburg, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these photo's of my son for Easter. It was an overcast day and getting ready to rain, so we were in a hurry. Let me know what you think and how I can improve.

1.

4551696536_3af4532d72_b.jpg


2.

4551057003_16efdc77a5_b.jpg


3.

4551690628_8c2ffdc0ea_b.jpg


Thanks in advance.
 
I personally dont care for the "pouty face" in the first shot.
amazing critique! really helpful..:er:

*i think they all need to be brightened up a bit, they all could use a pop, but in the two with the gold flowers in the background, don't let them overpower your son when you adjust the brightness. :thumbup:
 
I like the first one, because of the background. The Yellow flowers almost look like a back drop. But it could be my PC. His hair is amazing. :thumbup:'
jorge
 
The colors could be boosted some to try to make up for the overcast. The bottom pictures look slightly yellow to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom